Uno stupido che cammina va più lontano di dieci intellettuali seduti (Jacques Séguéla)
Il giornalista è stimolato dalla scadenza. Scrive peggio se ha tempo. (Karl Kraus)
Diario dai giorni del golpe bianco – Il magico mondo di Angelino Alfano in due entusiasmanti avventure!
Girl Rising’s Reach & Impact
From villages in India to United States’ cities, direct results of our programs include families enrolling their daughters in school, girls advocating for themselves, parents deciding against arranged marriages, teachers changing their methods to better support girls, and boys joining clubs to help end gender discrimination.
Girl Rising content translated into 30 languages and dubbed in Hindi, Hausa, Lingala, Swahili, Tshiluba, and Congolese French
- Hindi version of Girl Rising aired on Star Television, India’s #1 network
- With Michelle Obama, we launched the #62MillionGirls campaign, creating 1 billion+ impressions in the first 3 days and 248,000+ stories shared
- Over 6,200 Educators from over 125 countries and all 50 U.S. states have registered to use Girl Rising’s feature film and free curriculum in their classrooms
- 5 billion+ global media impressions
- 1,600+ articles published about Girl Rising
- 98/100 top media impact score from Participant Media
- PSA’s funded by India’s Ministry of Women and Child Development aired across TV networks and 3,000+ movie theaters across India
- An original Girl Rising radio magazine aired throughout the DRC, reaching 4 million households in communities where electricity and television are rare luxuries
Girl Rising materials were distributed to 500 Digital Learning Libraries and over 1,500 teachers were trained in northern Nigeria